Pages

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Amongst The Simpsons Skeptic Top Trumps

The esteemed Crispian Jago (of whose Blog I was once perhaps the only reader) has excelled himself yet again with a sequence of Skeptic Top Trumps.

Many of these feature very eminent and internationally-renowned skeptics.

And they also a couple of others, including this rather delightful chap.

Fortunately, as the idea was entirely mine - I texted it to Crispian one journey to work as I walked passed the Bank of England - I am afraid all the lucrative royalties will have to come to me ;-)

More seriously, almost with every post Crispian is possibly becoming the foremost satirist of the skeptic movement, the internet counterpart to Tim Minchin.

8 comments:

Tony Lloyd said...

Is that "Lawyer hair"?

Jack of Kent said...

Hi Tony, thanks for your long term support for my blog.

I fear it is lawyers hair

However, I do like those American teeth :-)

Carolyn said...

But why is Sid your arch-nemesis?

Carolyn said...

But why is Sid your nemesis?

Rachel said...

Check out some godless cartoons here!

Mojo said...

That's quite a good likeness!

Warhelmet said...

David Dee is certainly the artist for sceptics. His batshit illustrations are sure to stir hearts and minds in a way that little Simpsonesque cartoons could never do...

Crispian Jago said...

I'll have you know, that you weren't the only reader of my blog a few months ago. I believe my mother might have read it once too.